Casino Del Mundo DEMO - Powered by CasinoWebScripts.com

Simple Hi-Lo 3D Dealer Deluxe

LOG IN TO PLAY IN REAL MODE

5000.00 FUN POINTS

Payout

94.50%

MINIMUM BET

1.00€

MAXIMUM BET

1000.00€

GAME DESCRIPTION

Welcome to our simple game of high low card guessing.

RULES

The game uses a single deck of 52 cards (no jokers).

The player can place a bet by selecting the chip and clicking the BET area from the table. After the player placed his bet and clicked the DEAL button, a card will be dealt on the table, face-up.
The player will have to predict whether the next card will be higher or lower than the current card.

In case of a tie, the player can win only if he placed a bet on the TIE bet, after the first card was dealt on the table, but before he clicked HIGHER or LOWER, otherwise the player will lose his bet.
If the player placed a bet on TIE bet and there is a tie, the player will lose his bet on HIGHER/LOWER but he will be paid 15:1 accordingly to his tie bet.
The payout on TIE bet is 94.11% and the probability for the event to occur is 5.88%

Ace has value of 1 and it is considered the lowest card.
King has value of 14 and is considered the highest card.

The order of the cards, based on their ranking is: A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K


TOP 3 WINNERS
  • carg**** 1605.00€
  • mast**** 905.00€
  • mell**** 900.00€